(to be read in conjunction with the Rules of Golf and Temporary Local Rules)
1. OUT OF BOUNDS (RULE 18): All boundary fences, the fence running along the left side of the 1st/10th fairway, and the fence to the left of the 3rd/12th green are out of bounds. The Clubhouse and Car Park (defined by white posts) are out of bounds.
2. PENALTY AREAS (RULE 17): Defined by yellow and red pegs or painted lines.
3. ABNORMAL GROUND CONDITIONS: Relief may be obtained in accordance with rule 16.1b where applicable for the following abnormal ground conditions;
3.1. IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS: All markers and irrigation equipment are immovable obstructions. Relief may be obtained in the general area, when the condition interferes with the players stance or intended area of swing.
3.2. GROUND UNDER REPAIR (GUR): Areas defined by white pegs, lines or spots are GUR. Relief must be taken when the ball lies within GUR.
3.3. STAKED TREES: Relief must be taken when a ball lies in or against a staked tree, or when the staked tree interferes with the players stance or intended swing.
3.4. CART PATHS: Within the general area, relief may be taken by from artificially surfaced paths when the ball lies on the path or the path interferes with the area of intended swing.
3.5. EMBEDDED STONES: Within the general area, relief may be obtained when an embedded stone touches the ball or interferes with the area of intended swing.
4. FAIRWAYS: Closely mown area marked by spray lines, at discretion or marker
5. PREFERRED LIES: On the fairway being played the ball may be marked, lifted, cleaned and replaced within one club lengh, not nearer the hole. The line MUST NOT be improved.
6. TEMPORARY RULES: Any rules in effect will be listed on the notice board located at the clubhouse.
7. DISTANCE MARKERS: 100m, 150, and 200, markers are measured to the center of the green.
Match Play Index